Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Excellent work

Great use of music, original sounds.
Lots of nods and jokes about Wind Waker.
Awesome animation, superb voice acting.
All in all, fantastic.
Keep it up.
(Just a suggestion: Wind Waker menu for the postload instead of that spoiler-ish still frame)

Yoshi Galaxy Episode 1 Yoshi Galaxy Episode 1

Good work

The music was really a killer though. Keep in mind that the OST has been released, and there are versions to be found online, although I don't condone piracy HEM HEM it would drastically improve audio quality to use those instead.

Freerun Freerun

So So GOOD

I love Mirror's Edge, and this flash really reminds me of it. Good memories. Besides that, parkour is just awesome, and your flash has inspired me to go out tomorrow and run on some rooftops. Hope I don't die...
Superb animation and pacing, good length, great art, soundtrack was meh and I didn't like the lack of sound effects, but it doesn't spoil this fantastic piece.

floo floo

Excellent

Very good work. The sound is not spectacular, but good enough for this piece. The visuals on the sphere were quite impressive. What software did you use? Obviously not flash, because everything is pre-rendered.

3:33am 3:33am

ho mah goodness

you scared the SHIT out of me. 10/10.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Amazing job

That 60 fps is silky smooth. Seriously, how did you complete this in time? Was all the blood and weapon trails done with code or hand-animated?