Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Blam this horrendous piece of non-musical trash. A song this is not.

Conal responds:

You're right.

song/sôNG/
Noun:

1. A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung.
2. Singing or vocal music: "the young men broke into song".

dubstep demo (wip) revised dubstep demo (wip) revised

Good Start

This is a great start. However, the drums definitely need punching up, they sound far too analogue and simple. The bass is nice, but it could use less stereo split and some kind of lowpass, that high-end is just awful. Keep on with this. 3:05 was a cool bass break and I would enjoy hearing that sound in the main piece.

Garden Party Garden Party

Party in my Garden

This track is part of Newgrounds history. Thank you for allowing over 100 thousand people to dance in their gardens.

xKore - UMAD? wip xKore - UMAD? wip

You're visibly upset

Excellent work. The subbass mastering is incredibly skillful. All the same, the top end needs a rework, esp. the arp. Kill the bitcrush or whatever you slapped on there, because it needs a resonant highpass and valve distortion instead. For when you churn out the full song, I suggest a chorus-verse form with long organ pads and minor/sus4 key changes. Toodeloo xKore!

SP - Moar Cowbell SP - Moar Cowbell

MOARRR

I got a fever...and the only prescription is... MORE SONG! (and possibly more cowbell?)
You're great, he's great, this is great. Best thing evar.

Electromango Electromango

Sweet jazz bit!

This is sick. Latin influences, smooth and buttery with a hint of coconut.

laminationman responds:

I really appreciate that! especially coming from you!

trying to think of a title.... trying to think of a title....

That critic you asked for?

Add some distortion to the bass line, reduce the volume for the piano, change the snare sample, get rid of that awful solo synth and replace it with a saw-based screamer or hoover. I don't use FL Studio so I can't get too specific, but you get the idea.

Emergency {Dubstep} Emergency {Dubstep}

Mastering issues

This doesn't really count as a review, but to improve the punch of the wobble bass, apply a post EQ that is ramped way up in a few discreet frequency ranges, and the extreme low end. This will pop it out of your mix. Also, EQ the low middle ranges (right above the bass frequencies) to get those drums sounding tighter. Ditch the Reverb if there is any on the drums.

SSB Melee Hyrule Temple New SSB Melee Hyrule Temple New

Yuck, lead

I agree with DJ Happyface (?)'s breakdown, but would like to add that if you really need guitar lead (which you don't) you should get a guitarist to do it. Like me.

carl565 responds:

lol, yeah this song isnt my best

Why Does It Make Me Feel? Why Does It Make Me Feel?

Excellent

The beginning is heavily "Short Circuit"-inspired. Excellent work.